VP, Sales - Equipment Finance
VP, Sales | Equipment Finance | Minneapolis, MN
Altius Search Group is recruiting for a VP of Sales for one of our clients in the Equipment Finance Industry. Our Client leases and finances capital equipment and assets for businesses nationwide, across industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, technology, transportation, hospitality, construction, and more. Since the company’s inception, they have emerged as a market leader by providing leasing and financing solutions valued from $10,000 to over $10,000,000; solutions that enable companies of all kinds to acquire the equipment, software, and other business assets they need to grow from “mom and pop” shops to Fortune 500 businesses.
They have been chosen as a strategic partner by many established equipment dealers, banks, and other leasing companies to provide equipment financing programs on their behalf, because of their vast knowledge, experience, and resources. Their strength allows them to get the deal done for customers and partners, and provide personalized customer service that can be lost with bigger institutions. They are strategic in business decisions and the people they choose to do business with, as they prefer to build volume profitably, while establishing solid, long term relationships with customers, investing partners, and referral sources.
- Develop department marketing strategy and plan with key personnel
- Oversee each sales representative’s calling program with commercial clients and prospects to develop the Equipment Finance and leasing product
- Identify and address areas of competition, as well as potential new markets in the team's assigned areas that would maximize the volume and earnings of the Equipment Finance portfolio
- Oversee your team's focus on essential use, revenue-producing commercial equipment, and target transaction sizes with a range of $7,500 - $1MM
- Engage with management on the reporting and tracking of business development activities
- Create marketing collateral that supports the objectives of the department
- Create and execute prospecting campaigns targeting our commercial customers
- Schedule and coordinate all trade show and conference activities
- Develop, build and maintain customer satisfaction levels through relationship management
- Manage a sales team of 10 or more representatives over a specific geographic area
- Ten or more years of Leadership Experience in the Equipment Finance Industry
- Work-related experience should consist of an in-depth background in commercial equipment leasing sales, marketing, and leadership skills
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should apply to the financial industry
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and all customers.
- Excellent understanding of the vendor equipment financing marketplace
- Firm grasp of the advantages of financing for the lessee and targeted vendor relationships
- Highly competent executive leader, executive-level sales negotiating and closing skills
- Proven history of leadership accomplishments
- This position MUST be located in Minneapolis, MN