SVP, Sales - Vendor Equipment Finance
Altius Search Group is recruiting for a Senior Vice President of Sales for one of our clients in the Equipment Finance Industry. Our Client is a small ticket lessor that partners with dealers, distributors and manufacturers to help provide financing solutions for their customers. This position will manage a Manage a National Vendor Sales Team of Business Development Officers and Account Managers.
This is a key sales leadership role in a dynamic and high growth commercial equipment leasing company. This position is an executive leadership role responsible for sales and marketing of a vendor focused small and mid-ticket equipment finance company and will report directly to the President. The position offers an opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth of the organization. Our client specializes in providing loan and lease products secured by commercial equipment nationwide.
- Develop department marketing strategy and plan with key personnel
- Create marketing collateral that supports the objectives of the department
- Create and execute prospecting campaigns targeting our commercial customers
- Schedule and coordinate all trade show and conference activities
- Develop, build and maintain customer satisfaction levels through relationship management
- Manage a National Vendor Business Development Team
- Ten or more years of Leadership Experience in the Vendor Equipment Finance Industry
- Work related experience should consist of an in-depth background in commercial equipment leasing sales, marketing and leadership skills
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be applicable to the financial industry
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management and all customers.
- Excellent understanding of the vendor equipment financing marketplace
- Firm grasp of the advantages of financing for the lessee and targeted vendor relationships
- Highly competent executive leader, executive level sales negotiating and closing skills
- Proven history of leadership accomplishments
- This position MUST be located in Irvine, CA